This beautiful building characterized by the decorative elements of Art Nouveau is located at Av. da República, in Lisbon. In total there are 3.501.20 m2 of area, divided by 4 floors and 2 underground floors, which will be fully intervened to give rise to a contemporary service building.
The intervention will occupy an old industrial area and will give rise to 6,200 m2 of totally renovated space.
The new building will retain the body of the oldest building, dating from 1948, corresponding to the extinct “Indústria Alimentar Trofense”, which will also be rehabilitated and included in the new volumes, totaling an area of 1,996 m2.
Located on the bank of the river Douro, this building will be fully rehabilitated and adapted to a new restaurant. With complete reformulation of the spaces to adapt to the new needs, work will be carried out on demolition, rehabilitation and construction of slabs and roofing. The building will maintain all the original architectural features.