Telhabel is a construction company that was incorporated in 1973, in Vila Nova de Famalicão, by Engineer Manuel Sampaio Couto. Throughout its history the company has always been ahead of the market and safely positioned therein. Operating both in the national and international segments, Telhabel has been demonstrating great ability to keep pace with the advances of the construction industry and public works, being for a long time a reference in the sector.
Telhabel has always contributed actively and effectively to sustainable development having established as main competitiveness factors: quality of the service provided, compliance with deadlines, use of the most advanced techniques, continuous qualification of human resources, commitment with safety standards and respect for environmental issues.
Telhabel invests significantly in diversifying its portfolio. The company operates in the most diverse areas of the market such as education, sports, rehabilitation, health, services, industrial, residential, infrastructure and works of art.
TODAY WE BUILD THE FUTURE!
Ethics, Responsibility and Transparency
To be in business with integrity, devotion and determination.
Commitment and Dedication with clients
Understand the needs and expectations of customers by helping them in the success of their business.
Life above everything else
We take care of people, workers and environment. Safety, stability and wellbeing for responsibility in future generations.
Together we are better
To work hard to be the best at what we do. Quality, rigor and innovation and a wide range of solutions for our customers.
Building the future of a better society and future generations
The TELHABEL CONSTRUÇÕES, S.A. recognizes that the QUALITY of services, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION and WORK SAFETY are essential to the success of the company. This recognition on the form of policy, aimed to achieve Customer Satisfaction by providing a resource optimization, Leal seeking a way to achieve the Goals.
Objectives of the Quality, Safety and Environment:
- Work hard;
- Continuous improvement through periodic review of processes, policy, objectives and targets;
- Compliance with legislation and other requirements;
- Encourage the prevention of accidents and pollution;
- Customer loyalty;
- Rationalize the consumption of energy, natural resources and raw materials;
- Reduce and properly manage waste;
- Increase productivity, ensuring the profitability of the company;
- Respect the environment and the surrounding society;
- Organize, develop, coordinate and control the activities of prevention and protection against occupational hazards, preventing accidents, thus ensuring the good health of employees.
TODAY, WE BUILD THE FUTURE
Having always in mind the QUALITY POLICY,
SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT.