The S. Neutel fortress, built in the context of the Restoration War between 1664 and 1668, has a quadrangular, organic structure with bastions at the vertices, surrounded by a dry moat and a second defensive line. The great size of the fortified enclosure has of length, each one of the four facades, near two hundred meters. With only an outer perimeter of the escarpment of the magistral body and against the cliffs that are beyond the moat, about 11,000m², including the parapets, which are close to 2,500m². Only for the rehabilitation work of the main body, all these factors mobilize considerable resources. It is important to highlight the care taken by the archaeological intervention by accredited technicians during the execution of the work.